[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting:

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:26:02 +0000

Hi Sister Dolores,

Can you possibly take a screen shot or give me a bit more information (such as
the time you're trying to do this, how long it tells you that it's "analyzing
your submission," and how frequently you've tried? Also if you could let me
know the browser you're using, that might help)? We've had a few instances of
people being unable to submit, but we're not sure why. The more information you
can give me, the better, as I will share it with the engineers so that they can
troubleshoot. I'm so sorry about this!

Thanks,

Madeleine