[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:03:41 -0500

Thanks, Sara. The book's title really isn't very long, four words. I can't imagine that would be a problem. I've been looking at it though and the first chapter has some words missing. So I might re-scan and compare the scans, since I upgraded my scanner software since I scanned the book before. Maybe it will make a difference. But I'll keep your message, so I'll have it for future reference.
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>