[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stagecoach books

Send them in.
It's nice to have complete series, but you can only submit what you have, and maybe someone else will have what you don't.

Dave

At 10:58 AM 1/7/2005, you wrote:
Good morning.

I would like to know your feeling on posting Stagecoach books out of order. I have many of them. My husband and I are looking for the missing ones. Even though the books are numbered, they are not dependent on the others. I know that a good many of you like to have complete series books on the site. I do too. I have to admit, my reason for wanting to go ahead and scan them is because they are easy scans, easy validations and easy reads. Sometimes I need something like that in between the more difficult projects. Let me know if you want me to hold them until I get the rest.

Thanks much,

Jane Dickison