[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stagecoach books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:34:01 -0500

Jane,

While we would all like series books in order, we also realize that these
books aren't easiest to obtain.  We would be happy to have any books of that
kind in the collection no matter when you are able to submit them.  Besides,
you may find that someone else can fill in the gaps.

SIncerely,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director