[bksvol-discuss] Stagecoach books

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "post bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:58:52 -0500

Good morning.

I would like to know your feeling on posting Stagecoach books out of order.  I
have many of them.  My husband and I are looking for the missing ones.  Even
though the books are numbered, they are not dependent on the others.  I know
that a good many of you like to have complete series books on the site.  I do
too.  I have to admit, my reason for wanting to go ahead and scan them is
because they are easy scans, easy validations and easy reads.  Sometimes I need
something like that in between the more difficult projects.  Let me know if you
want me to hold them until I get the rest.

Thanks much,

Jane Dickison