[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Suggestions

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:26:54 -0600

The Epson 3170 can be purchased as a refurbished unit from the EPSON
online store for $124.00 at:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=45471984
Epson refurbs carry a 90 days warranty rather than the standard 1 year
warranty.  New 3170 price ranges from $179 to $199.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
01/07/2005 08:14 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Suggestions

Kelly,

The Epson scanners are excellent.  If you can get hold of Epson Perfection
3170, it will remove your delays and you won't have to use the scanner's
interface to scan.

HTH.

Pratik

Pratik Patel