[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stagecoach books

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:07:16 -0500

Send them in.
It's nice to have complete series, but you can only submit what you have, and maybe someone else will have what you don't.

Dave

At 10:58 AM 1/7/2005, you wrote:
Good morning.

I would like to know your feeling on posting Stagecoach books out of order. I have many of them. My husband and I are looking for the missing ones. Even though the books are numbered, they are not dependent on the others. I know that a good many of you like to have complete series books on the site. I do too. I have to admit, my reason for wanting to go ahead and scan them is because they are easy scans, easy validations and easy reads. Sometimes I need something like that in between the more difficult projects. Let me know if you want me to hold them until I get the rest.

Thanks much,

Jane Dickison