[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:54:18 -0700

Hi, Cindy, pardon my ignorance but what is world cat? Regards, Kim aka
Ellinder.

  _____

From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:10 PM

Like Cindy, I live in California and according to Worldcat, the nearest
library with that book is in Denton, Texas (anyone live in Texas?).  It is a
new book, so maybe it will show up somewhere, soon.  Sounds interesting...

Misha

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
> I looked for Ship of Rome and Ships of Rome just in case it was a mistake,
and I can't get the book either, not in the whole state of Michigan.

<http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>

database 4289 (20090729) __________

http://www.eset.com