[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

Like Cindy, I live in California and according to Worldcat, the nearest library with that book is in Denton, Texas (anyone live in Texas?). It is a new book, so maybe it will show up somewhere, soon. Sounds interesting...

Misha

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I looked for Ship of Rome and Ships of Rome just in case it was a mistake, and I can't get the book either, not in the whole state of Michigan.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Miss Julia's School of Beauty by Ann B. Ross