[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

Good suggestion, but publisher hasn't allowed a look inside yet on either
amazon or B&N. I also tried google. I've been  getting pages from books when I
was looking for other things, like fractals; I find that annoyng. However, I
hoped this once it would be useful, but no luck

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: