[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:12:33 -0700

Hi, Kellie, I've never heard of half.com. I'll have to check it out. Another
place to buy books online is powells.com. They also give you a phone number
and they can send books for you wherever you want them to go. (stupid of me!
Of course any decent business will do that.) I've sent stuff to Bookshare
and the people at Powell's bookstore are really courteous and a pleasure to
deal with. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.