[bksvol-discuss] Scanning, WAS: Re: Re: Wrote just now to Pavi

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 22:22:18 -0600

Hi Lori!

Sometimes when I either don't have a large block of time or just don't feel like scanning a whole book at one sitting, I determine how many pages I want to scan: 10, 20, 50, whatever, and I put a bookmark in the book where I want to stop scanning so I will know where to continue the scanning next time. If I scan until I'm tired of it, I have noticed that I either duplicate or skip pages.

Debby

At 11:02 AM 11/2/2009, Lori wrote
And I commend you as I don't know that I could ever scan an entire book, however, the idea has become more enticing of late as it might give me a little more diversity in the repetition of things.

Thanks to all,

Lori