[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrote just now to Pavi

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:00:05 -0800

Oh, honey, I wasn't thinking that at all. Believe me, you have no idea from
the written text how I'm reacting in my mind. I was thinking you wished to
be helpful and I just wanted you to know that buying stuff for Bookshare is
my way of contributing to the cause, i.e., bringing in more books. I've got
a learning curve when it comes to dealing with Word or Kurzweil, and maybe
I'm very impractical for wanting to know how to proofread stuff in Braille,
and maybe I'll find I'm not particularly good at it. Who knows; but I wish
to contribute in some way to Bookshare because I love being able to see
books there that I can't find anywhere else. Just think! I could look for
authors I've never read and maybe other people will be curious about them
like me. I'm very glad indeed you are doing what you do for that means very
happy readers. I'm glad you survived the Halloween season(we , i.e., my
sisters and me, still have a superfluity of Halloween candy, particularly
those in the Tootsie Roll family. My sister says she doesn't want to even
look at another piece of candy until next year. [I think she's exaggerating
just a bit.]). Take care and best regards, Kim.

  _____