[bksvol-discuss] Wrote just now to Pavi

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 16:16:56 -0800

Hi, guys, I'm sending some fantasy books to Bookshare. They are by Katie
MacAlister, David Drake, and Stephen R. Lawhead. The books by MacAlister are
to fill in some gaps in her Silver Dragons series and her Aisling Grey,
Guardian series. The books by David Drake are volumes 1-3 of The Crown of
the Isles which belongs to his Lord of the Isles series. I also bought a
trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead called The Dragon King Trilogy. I wanted you
to know. I don't know if Pavi will be sending them out once they get to the
Benetech office, but I must confess to feeling like a kid in the candy
store, only in this case, I get to send neat books to Bookshare which you
all and other Booksharians will be able to have access to. Oh, yes, I'll get
to read them, too, but I was getting a kick out of imagining everybody else
being happy with more books being added. Regards, Kim the completist
book-buying fiend.

database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com