[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrote just now to Pavi

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:10:36 -0800

Hi, Christina, I'm glad you're pleased. Roger has said in his way that if I
really wanted to make Bookshare happy, I'd buy stuff on the wish list. Mind
you, I certainly don't disagree with what he has to say, but I'd also state
that what is so wonderful about Bookshare are those delightful books we feel
like acquiring and sharing with others. I think what I can do is if there
are synopses proposed for books on the wish list, at least I'd know what I'm
getting for Bookshare. Understand, me, I'm not at all put out by that
remark, for I know it was meant to be helpful. Regards, Kim.

  _____