[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing extra pragraphs marks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:52:37 -0700

The safest, but slowest way, is to remove them one at a time as you
read; thenyou can put a space between words if necessary, i.e., if
removing the paragraph results in 2 words being together; there is
another way but it's  complicated to explain and has to be done very
carefully (and is a 2-or3-step process) or  results in too many being
removed and the whole page becomes one long paragraph.