[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing extra pragraphs marks

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:41:52 -0400

Judy;
Your explanation help me to understand. Now let's see if this question can
get answered. When I do the show all, sometimes I get paragraph marks and
sometimes I get new line at the end of the sentence. Is it "safe" to assume
that the new lines are correct (meaning that no extra paragraph marks are
present) and where the paragraph marks are followed by another paragraph
mark, that need to be deleted (the paragraph mark that is).
I am asking because the new line and the paragraph mark thing has always
confused me, even before I started proofing.
Does this makes sense?
Netta