[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remove from scan list

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:52:09 -0700

Yes, there are many physical disabilties that do not need NLS, or Bookshare
services. But they are not usually severe or lifelong disabilities.

It is more on your needs, disability and accommodations used.

I cannot think of a person applying and their doctor or other professional
signing the form if they did not need the services because of their sensory or
physical disability.

It is somethng you use because you need it and want to read, study, learn.

Colleen Edwards

.

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure,
dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and
delete this communication and destroy all copies.