[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remove from scan list

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:42:14 -0400

There's no real Bookshare policy. For me personally, I love duplication
because what's on NLS is usually only on tape, and since I'm hearing
impaired, I don't do talking books. If it's not available in braille from
NLS, it's totally unusable to me, and I'm not the only Bookshare member with
that problem, so for that, I'm glad there is no policy about duplicating
what's elsewhere. Just because it's elsewhere doesn't mean it's totally
accessible to all of us, but if it's on Bookshare it is. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.