[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:06:47 EDT

Oh, that's terrific and great to know. That solves a lot. Thanks! Short
books I do in Word but longer ones I prefer reading in my braillenote. Now,
thanks to all you great people, I know how to proofread and put in page
numbers  both ways! Thanks everyone.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 5:19:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The page breaks you see on the BrailleNote with  the dollar sign f
indicator are hard page breaks. Soft page breaks are  not carried over in the
rtf
file when you read it in another application.  Only MS Word creates and sees
them in the file.

Evan