[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:06:23 EDT

Hmmm. I wonder when I use the command in the BrailleNote to move down a
page which type it moves down to, a soft page break or a hard one. I can't see
 the screen enough to tell the difference by looking. I'll just hope that
most of  the books I validate already have page numbers and then I won't
really have to  worry about it, right?
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 3:01:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

PS I'm not sure how to tell with a screen reader or Braille, but if you
can see the screen, in Word, a hard page break is a dotted line that says Page
 Break in the middle of it. A soft page break is just a dotted line without
 those words.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Prophet  by Faye Kellerman

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)