[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:14:59 EDT

Yes, but is that a hard or a soft page break? I think a soft one?
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 3:50:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Pagebreaks are shown in the braillenote by the ed sign in one cell
and f in the next cell.

E.
At 06:06 PM 6/9/2009, you  wrote:
>Hmmm. I wonder when I use the command in the BrailleNote to move
>down a page which type it moves down to, a soft page break or a hard
>one. I can't see the screen enough to tell the difference by
>looking. I'll just hope that most of the books I validate already
>have page numbers and then I won't really have to worry about it,  right?
>Megan
>
>In a message dated 6/9/2009 3:01:37 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
>mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>PS I'm not  sure how to tell with a screen reader or Braille, but if
>you can see  the screen, in Word, a hard page break is a dotted line
>that says Page  Break in the middle of it. A soft page break is just
>a dotted line  without those words.
>
>--
>Jamie in  Michigan
>Currently Reading: False Prophet by Faye  Kellerman
><http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html>www.michrxtech.com/books.html
>

>----------
>A  Good Credit Score is 700 or Above.
><http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir>Se
>yours in just 2 easy steps!
>

>__________  Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>signature  database 4142 (20090609) __________
>
>The message was checked by  ESET NOD32  Antivirus.
>
><http://www.eset.com>http://www.eset.com

To  unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list
of available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)