[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions About Credits

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:54:45 -0800

Hi Sue,

First off apologies for the delayed response to your question. We did
not have a confirmed approach for handling donated credits until very
recently, hence the delay.
If you would like to offer credits without a specific person in mind,
again please write in to the Volunteer Coordinator with the specified
amount. We will keep record of such offers, and if/when it comes to our
attention that there is a member or a potential member who could truly
benefit from the assistance, we will then contact you to request
permission for the transfer and then authorize it accordingly.

All good things,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare