[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions About Credits

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:49:34 -0600

Good questions Susan....I too would like to know this and if we can specify to who the credits can go?

Laura Ann
At 01:12 AM 2/11/2009, you wrote:
Hi Pavi,

This note concerns credits we earn by scanning or proofreading a book.

1. Who can donate credits to someone else?

2. What procedure would one use to donate credits?

3. How many credits can one donate?

4. Can credits be given to more than one person?

Thanks for your response.

Best Wishes,

Susan