[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions About Credits

Thanks for your concern, Roger. People wth physical impairments with sight can
qualify under the present rules smile. Hopefully I won't need to become a
member and so optimistic am  Ithat I've told pavi to give away my credits. I'm
just glad we're allowed to be volunteers.i've enjoyed proofing-- reading and
helping at the same time

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www..friendsofbookshare.org/