[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions About Credits

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:10:57 EST

The big obstacle in the way of solving that problem is that it would be
illegal. For Bookshare to go ahead and solve the problem on its own would
result in
no more Bookshare.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions About Credits
Date:
2/12/2009 6:04:43 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

This sounds like a very reasonable approach. So, I guess we'll argue about it
for  months to come. <just kidding).

Really, I think it's an excellent approach to the problem.

I wish there were some way for those who are impaired with good sight could
get access to the books, Cindy Rosenthal (did I spell that right Cindy?) who
does so much for this group. I doubt she would normally read books from the
collection very often, but she might like to see the the results of her
efforts.

So, since I've given you thumbs up on the credits, why not solve this problem
too Pavi. We'll expect an answer by the weekend.

Bob

block quote