[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about an English Translation Submission

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Donna.

I checked the government site. According to that,
Samuel Weiser, Inc. hold ths copyright. He's "employer
for hire," whatever that means. It also says "new
matter, English translation."

Below is the information copied from the government
copyright site. My suggestion would be to put Weiser
has copyright holder, date 1997, and include the
cpoyright page below in the comments section.

HTH

Cindy

 TX-4-600-546
Title:          Tarot as a way of life : a Jungian approach
to the tarot / Karen Hamaker-Zondag.

Imprint: York Beach, ME : S. Weiser, 1997.
Note: Translation of Tarot als levensweg.
Claimant: acSamuel Weiser , Inc.
Created: 1997
Published: 3Jun97
Registered: 13Jun97
Author on © Application: English translation: Samuel
Weiser, Inc., employer for hire.
Claim Limit: NEW MATTER: English translation of Dutch
language ed.
Special Codes:          1/B/L