[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and page breaks

Shelley

You bring up something else which is important.

We improve our scans and validating as we gain experience.  If a newcomer
is shown the door, so to speak, and discouraged from submitting -- or
becomes apprehensive in doing so -- how do we gain.
That's why I would prefer cataloging solutions which would alert folks to
problems and potential difficulties rather they summarily being thrown
out.
A system such as BookShare needs that flexibility given what this is --
grassroots sharing of personally scanned books.