[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and page breaks

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:13:51 -0500

Hi Shelley,

I can't see how anyone would object to the books you scanned in column mode with 2 page scanning turned off. So they only have half the page breaks, at least they have page breaks. Even the Daisy users among us will be able to navigate through them, and after all, we are supposed to be reading them, not print publishing them.

Dave

At 11:50 PM 12/11/2004, you wrote:
Oh, I have

The Horse Who Swam Away by Walter Farley
Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

But these I scanned with two pages at one time, but being so tired and
rushed, I didn't turn on two page scanning.  So of course they have half the
number of   page breaks.

These have been sitting on a back burner awaiting the outcome of the
"verdict" on Monday.

I know

There have been requests for

Feed Your Puppy with Bones