[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and page breaks

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:50:29 -0600

Hi, Pam! Same here. That and the fact that I'm using K1000 now, which has so many handy features for editing. <Smile> I admit that I love the feeling when I am validating or pre-validating something, and I manage to get the accuracy rate up to 100%. It still takes hours sometimes, but I can remember a time in the not-so-distant past when I would pull my hair out trying to get a scan with even a good rating! <Smile> Now, it's almost a game to see how clean the scan will be this time. <LOL>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>