[bksvol-discuss] Patti Callahan Henry books

  • From: "Dana" <dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:18:39 -0400

I am writing to request if anyone could scan any of these books I would be
elated.
They are wonderful.
I know bard has  a couple of them but I love the ability to read faster on
bookshare.
They are family stories and fiction novels.
Also there is a new book out by Terri Blackstock and I am also requesting if at
all possible more Amish fictoin be added.
Thanks
Dana
If you love candles but don't enjoy lighting them or the flame
Please take a look at my scentsy party where you will find over 80 fragrances.
Lotions, body splashes,, solid perfumes, hand sanitizers, rooms sprays, are
just some of the other wonderful products available. And even for those animal
lovers these adorable stuffed animals with scent packs inside.
www.kelliehickman.scentsy.us
 and shop under Dana's march Bash  until March 31st.