[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Kenneth Cross

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:03:50 -0800

Why not change the subject line to the title of the book and go on from there?
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx