[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Kenneth Cross

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:54:55 -0500

Guys, I would really appreciate it if you'd change this subject line to
something appropriate to the discussion at hand.  I respected Ken Cross,
and worked on some of his books.  I am reminded of our loss every time I
see this subject line.  It seems somehow disrespectful to keep bandying
his name about when, whatever the problem is, it has nothing to do with
him anymore.
Thanks.
Tracy