[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Kenneth Cross

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:49:29 -0800

I too have proofread a few of Dr Cross's submissions (in fact I am still proofing one of them that I started a few weeks ago). I will miss the challenge of the books he managed to scan.

Misha

Thank you for sharing although it is news that is heavy and saddens me. I've proofed a number of his submissions over the last months and will continue to work on some of the remaining works on the checkout list and hope that others will as well. What a phenominal man... May he Rest in peace. Lori M