[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:33:34 -0500

Hi Julia,

I am waiting for Cindy to receive The Other Woman from her library so that
is what is happening with that one.  If you could tell us what books you
have submitted, we could look for them.  I am wondering, though.  Your info
at the end of the submission just says "a bookshare.org volunteer."  That
means you have not even allowed your name to be posted.  I don't know if
that would affect the auto notices, but we would not know which books are
yours.  Have you checked your "my account" info, to see if you have any
credits?

Hope this helps,

Sue S.