[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

Julia,

Yes, you should get a notice from bookshare when a
book is added to the collection. Either your scans
haven't been validated and uploaded yet or...I don't
know if bookshare sends notices to people who are
listed only as "bookshare volunteer," but I think they
do. I seem to remember receiving such notices back
when I was scanning and when I was still "bookshare
volunteer" because I didn't know any better. smile

Cindy

-