[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:53:44 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Yep, headers are always gone from my books these days. I think that very early on, like in the first month or so of submitting, they were left in, but no more.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 12:42 PM 10/14/2007, you wrote:
Mayrie and Susan,

This is probably a very stupid question, but did you
also eliminate the headers in addition to protecting
the page numbers?