[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:06:48 -0400

mary, did you download the Daisy edition of the book, because if you did,
the page numbers are there, just not visible in the file.

To find out which page numbers are actually in the file.  make a .html
version of the file, and it will show the page numbers.  Also the braille
edition is supposed to have a dashed line with the page number at the end of
it.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx