[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:20:24 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Thanks for your offer to put in page breaks. I think the book is okay with the page breaks, but I'll keep you in mind if I need help. I don't have a hard copy of the book. I will do a final check after I am done proofing.

Debby

At 11:54 PM 11/9/2009, Cindy wrote
If you have the book and can tell, or someone can tell, you, where the hard breaks go, when you put them in the soft breaks will disappear. If you want and I can get the book I can put in the page breaks for you if you've already carefully proofed the book. Just ask Carrie (does anayone know when whe's coming back?) to put it back on the checkout list for me with a note that it only needds page break-or does it need priifing, too?In which I can do that after I do weveral others.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List