[bksvol-discuss] Carrie should be back

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:44:20 -0600

Looking in old messages and quoting an older message from Carrie:  " In
other news, I'm going to be on vacation from October 31st to November 10th",
but my guess is even with someone else filling in, she will be snowed for at
least another week or two.  She sure does a GREAT job and I, for one, hope
she enjoyed her vacation.  Smiles.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce