[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

If you have the book and can tell, or someone can tell, you, where the hard
breaks go, when you put them in the soft breaks will disappear. If you want and
I can get the book I can put in the page breaks for you if you've already
carefully proofed the book. Just ask Carrie (does anayone know when whe's
coming back?) to put it back on the checkout list for me with a note that it
only needds page break-or does it need priifing, too?In which I can do that
after I do weveral others.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: