[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT sighted volunteers

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:23:31 -0500

My fellow college dormmates would freak out when they would walk past my
room and hear the PC talking, smile.  Especially considering that I kept the
monitor off, because of the glare on my eyes, smile.

After living with me for two years my sighted roommate and best friend
Becky, could actually understand what it was saying.  smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com