[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT sighted volunteers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:34:41 -0600

What everyone seems to forget is that Bookshare is for any individual who,
for soome reason, cannot or has difficulty reading print books.  Maybe the
person is paralyzed and finds it hard to turn pages or hold books.  Or maybe
the person has dyslexia and finds it much easier to listen to audio.  This
focus on bllindness amazes me..  Sorry, I don't want to start a thread on
this.

Sue S.