[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT sighted volunteers

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:50:24 -0800

Hi, Cindy. Actually, I think you might be surprised how many blind people on
this list would indeed be interested in how our sighted volunteers got
involved in this kind of work. However it happened, I'm grateful for all of
you, but I would be interested, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis