[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: children and learning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the info, Jana. From what you say, since a
child learns contracted braille so early, having
blocks with braille letters would serve no purpose.
The child could play with the regular alphabet blocks,
so couldn't he/she, and get a tactile idea of what the
alphabet letters are like--just for fun, ndmaybe, as
you did, learn to put them together to spell and
"read." smile

Cindy