[bksvol-discuss] OT: online articles about congenital cataracs and surgery in children/infants

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:10:23 -0800 (PST)

FYI:--I'm never satisfied with one piece of
information and like to get more, so I Googled and
found these two articles.

This whole discussion is an example of how much I
learn from being on this list--not just about books
but about so many things. Last night on the news here
in San Diego it was reported that a Seeing Eye dog was
stolen from someone. After our recent discussion and
my expanded education, I wanted to ask the news woman
if she was sure it was Seeing Eye dog or if it was a
different guide dog.  smile

Thank you all for answering all the questions I ask
and helping me to learn.

Cindy

http://www.eyemdlink.com/Condition.asp?ConditionID=483

http://www.emedicine.com/oph/topic45.htm