[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT blind or sighted and more about each other

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:25:36 -0500

I am so sorry about you loosing your house and 9 cats....that hurts me to even think of it....How painful.

I have had a hard time writing back just thinking of what you went through.

I wonder if there is anything you could do from your home to make some money....I use to sell cookware for cooking the American way....they are with house of loydd.
But the commission was just 20 % I think....then BeautiControl Cosmetics and teach women to apply makeup....you get 40 to 50 % with that....and then was an office manager for a music office
Then booking agent for music artist and speakers.
Now am a pet sitter and massage therapist.

Love it.

I have loved all my jobs.

Laura Ann
 ....At 08:32 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

I am Phyllis Stevens, have my fourth dog, as I said in a previous message. I worked as a vendor in the state of Tennessee for 15 years, then my stand went south! It was at the Post Office and it got so bad that I was spending my disability check to buy merchandise to stock it, so I quit that on September 1, 2004, just before I got Emmy. I looked for a job for nine months and even got on some state registers, but in july of 2005 I went to Morristown Tennessee to train to be a sewing machine operator. I came home to Johnson city in August and began work at the Lions Volunteer Blind Industries on August 15th. Now the bad news, we got laid off Monday, so I don't know when or if we'll get to go back to work! Three weeks worth of product were sent back and were bad work, so they laid us off and only the sighted employees are working to try and correct the mess! they have only 19000 to go through and repair or redo. I don't think it will be soon that we go back! There are only 14 sighted people there! The governmemnt will cancel the contract entirely if more than four per box is bad, so i suspect I'd better try to find a new job! So that's probably more than you wanted to know about me. Oh yes, and speaking of bad luck, I also had a house fire in February of 2004 losing nine cats and everything, almost, so I guess I am going through this phaise, I don't know, but I sure will be glad when things at least get more manageable, if that's possible again. Sorry this was so long, but you asked! Thanks for listening and thanks for scanning and vallidating all those books for bookshare that I can escape into!

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

add me to your MSN:

Catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.5/426 - Release Date: 8/23/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com