[bksvol-discuss] Re: hiccups?

  • From: The Pardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:44:29 -0400

I have installed nothing and it just started on its own. I have tried to enter the address every way I know, including my wife and I still get the blank page with only the address at the top.

Jim

At 07:16 PM 8/25/06, you wrote:

I just installed the latest version of jaws and wonder if that is what caused me to not be able to view that page.
That is the only thing that is diffeerent on my computer from yesterday afternoon to last night when I wasn't able to use the other link to log in....just a thought.

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com