[bksvol-discuss] OT:: blind or sighted and more about each other

We have quite a few musicians--you, Katie, and Mickey
and her husband, ahd Jana, who sings, and there are
other singers, too, but I don't remember who.

I have no talents--always wished I did. If I could
have been anything in the world I'd like to have been
an opera singer.

Now retired, and sighted, I love volunteering for
bookshare and helping people who need sighted help
with their validatations, as well as validating on my
own. I've become acquainted with so many new authors
and books through bookshare, as well as my volunteer
work in the library and the library's used-bookstore.

Cindy R