[bksvol-discuss] Re: blind or sighted and more about each other

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:53:51 -0700

Hi Laura Ann,

Okay I'll put my two cents in

I'm a total, lost my sight at 7 in a car accident. Grew up back in the
Detroit area attending special ed classes in grade school and local schools
after that.

Background. Play acoustic guitar, mostly 12 string these days and write and
sing. Got into computers back in the early 90's when I was running a
recording studio and playing professionally. My first computer was a
Macintosh SE30. What a powerhouse. 16mhz, 2 meg of ram and a vault of a hard
drive..40 meg:-)

These days I have a number of interests and things I am involved in. Work at
OHSU here in Portland OR as a helpdesk analyst. Working with both Reiki and
Reconnective energy work. www.thereconnection.com
<http://www.thereconnection.com/> .

Also do numerology charts and now working with a vitamin company called Agel
and the Prosperity Automated System, "PAS".

IN all my free time I dragon boat, which is a team paddling sport which is
extremely popular now on the west coast but in other areas of the country
too.

I also enjoy reading and am involved as a volunteer on this cool site called
Bookshare! www.bookshare.org <http://www.bookshare.org/> :) giggle

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AIM SStarAngel

503-358-3547

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx